CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, October 23, 2010

Happy Saturday to you...

I love waking up to a crisp Saturday morning in the Fall when all the leaves are changing and it is so beautiful on the family farm!  Perfect for some Fall pictures in the leaves! 
Seasons are changing and so is my little baby.  I can't believe she is 6 months old already and eating big girl food now.  Life changes so fast so enjoy every waking moment you get to be with your loved ones! 

We have a family tradition of taking pictures in the leaves at our farmhouse every year and this year all the girls have hats to wear!  We are going to be taking these this week so I can't wait to share these pics with you and make some hats for all of you too! 

I hope you all have a great weekend and a great Fall day!

0 comments:

Post a Comment